Resident Evil 4 now on iPhone App Store
Capcom have released Resident Evil 4: Mobile Edition on Apple App Store, and the tiny 37.3 MB download will cost you £4.99 to purchase. There’s not much more to say as the below screenshots are fairly self-explanatory, but we’ll give you Capcom’s bullet-point list of features anyway.
- More action, more epic, more fear than ever before.
- The best 3D graphics to date on iPhone!
- 3rd person perspective camera for a panoramic view of the action.
- Blast enemies apart with laser precision. New location based damage means where you aim is what you hit.
- Shake the iPhone/iPod Touch to reload.
- Context sensitive controls pop up as need allowing you to perform complex actions with a tap of the button. Climb ladders, equip binoculars and jump out windows with a press of an icon.
- Play through the game to unlock ”Mercenary Mode,” a separate mission mode with pre-set goals, weapons and conditions.