Playstation Network down for planned maintenance – Dec. 3, 2012
A forum post from a PSN community manager announces some planned down time coming soon.
From the post –
- Hi everyone,
- We wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that there is a planned maintenance for PlayStation Network scheduled for Monday, December 3rd from 8AM to 4PM Pacific Time (11AM to 7PM Eastern). To clarify, this is an eight hour maintenance.
- If you’ve signed onto PSN over the past few days, you’ll still be able to play online and access apps during this period, but you may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, and Account Management as these services will be unavailable. Be sure to sign in now if you wish to access the Network during this maintenance window.
- Thanks for your patience during this maintenance timeframe, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Digital Platforms Community Manager
- Sony Computer Entertainment America
There you have it – make sure to sign in before this Monday if you want to keep playing through the down time.