Monster Monpiece will be making players rub their vitas in spring 2014
Idea Factory has just announced that a North American and European release of Monster Monpiece will be making its way to Sony’s Vita as a digital download sometime in spring 2014.
Monster Monpiece is a card battle strategy game with light RPG elements, providing a simple yet strategic card battle system with a charming story. Monster Monpiece also supports local and online multiplayer, so you can see if you’re the best rubber between all the other players online.
There is a slight difference between the original Japanese release and the English translation, as sexual content of some of the cards have been altered to be more friendly.
Idea Factory International, Inc. would like to inform fans and prospective users of Monster Monpiece that we have made the decision to remove several Monster Girl images from the North American and European versions of Monster Monpiece. The gameplay, game system, and storyline are fully intact and Idea Factory International strives to localize and publish Idea Factory titles with the same content as their Japanese releases. Here is the list of Monster Girls whose images have been limited to that of their level 1, 2, or 3 evolution form due to the strong sexual nature of the card images: Vampire, Kraken, Goblin, Cockatrice, Kobold, Skeleton, Titania, Bahamut, Fia, Brownie, Pegasus, Mandragora, Mau Sibau, Rafflesia, Death Scorpion, Phantom, and Tengu. We fully understand that there are needs and demands for the complete version of these games. Our intention and motivation is to offer Idea Factory titles in a form that is as close as possible to the Japanese versions. This was a tough decision, but we would greatly appreciate your understanding and support.
- Likeable characters and a story rife with adventure! With a wide range of unique and quirky personalities, the entire cast of Monster Monpiece each add a little spice to the adventurous story from beginning to end!
- Use Skills, Potentials, and a strategic mind! While the battle system seems simple, you still need a strategic mind to best utilize your Monster Girls’ Skills and Potentials in battle!
- Fusion and Aura Bonus kick battles up a notch! The keys to a successful battle lie in mastering the Fusion system and activating the Aura Bonus to increase your cards’ stats during battle!
- Card battles featuring 3D chibi characters! There are more than 100 Monster Girls that will support you in battle against your opponents. Once summoned to the battle field, they will pop up on it as vibrant 3D chibi characters!
- First Crush ❤ Rub Level up your Monster Girls (battle cards) with the First Crush ❤ Rub mode, where you send your magic power into the cards by rubbing the touch screen!
- Visit Ideafintl.com/monmon for weekly updates on Monster Monpiece.
Visit http://ideafintl.com/monmon for weekly updates on Monster Monpiece.