Competition time – win closed beta keys for City of Steam
Competition now closed
It’s the season to be jolly, so darkzero has teamed up with the Christmas spirited people at Mechanist Games to bring you closed beta keys for their upcoming industrial age fantasy MMORPG City of Steam.
The closed beta begins December 23rd, so to make sure you get as much time as possible with the game, we have decided to hand out the keys on a first-come, first-served basis. All you need to do is follow @darkzerouk on Twitter and be one of the first 50 users to send a tweet to @darkzerouk saying you want to play City of Steam. Soon after, you will be contacted by direct message with your unique closed beta key.
About City of Steam
So what is City of Steam? It’s a 3D industrial age fantasy MMORPG. The debut Unity3D-based MMO from Mechanist Games, it transports players to a world where clockworks, steam power, and arcane technologies suffuse every aspect of existence, from the half-organic, half-mechanical dwarves to the giant gears of the World Machine itself.
Key Features Include:
- Character and Weapon Customization – Weapon appearance changes when modded
- Branching Storylines – Choose the path your story will take
- Lightweight – No massive download or install required
- Full Featured – Content you’d expect from a AAA MMO, but all easily accessed from a browser
- Beautiful graphics and scenery
- 10 races, 4 classes, with more on the way
- Content for casual and hardcore gamers alike
Also, with enough community support, both from financial and social networking sources, Mechanist Games will add bonus features to the game; features planned for Open Beta will be implemented in Closed Beta instead! Check out the Steam-o-Meter for progress and more information.