Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition coming later this year
2K and Gearbox confirmed this morning that a Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition will arrive on October 8th in North America and October 11th in other international territories.
The set will be available on all platforms (PS3, Xbox 360, PC, and Mac), and will retail for $59.99. Here’s a comprehensive look at what will be available in the package:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class, Gearbox Gun Pack, Golden Key, and Vault Hunter’s Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
We thoroughly enjoyed Borderlands 2 in its original release (naming it one of our top five games of the year in 2012), so this edition will only be more enjoyable with the additional content. Look for more information on the GOTY edition as we move closer to the game’s release date.